In just over 15 years, Adatis has grown to over 100 people, with offices in UK, Bulgaria and India. We have become a Microsoft Gold Partner, as well as holding Microsoft Analytics Advanced Specialisation. Adatis is now part of Telefonica Tech as of March 2022, powering the next phase of our growth.
We’re a Data Analytics Consultancy that works with our clients to deliver information solutions, to help make better informed business decisions. Our integral approach within our team and our clients has led us to be most admired for our people, culture and innovation. We’re busier than ever and are growing - it’s an exciting time to join us.
But more than anything else, we are a people-first business with a close-knit team and a culture that people really love; and, importantly, a career model that lets you take control of your development and progression.
To be the data analytics company most admired for its people, culture and innovation.
Picture the scene - you've spent months crafting the finest analytics system known to man, then the user pops a couple of badly crafted excel reports on top and everyone judges your solution as a product of the 90's. It happens.
You have a deep and up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and Analysis Services, as well as best practices around the governance and management of these systems as well as a broader passion for implementing actionable analytics solutions. You have experience in managing large-scale Power BI deployments and migrations and are comfortable guiding clients on how to embed actionable BI into their overall data strategies. You will have keen business and requirements analysis skills, able to translate business needs into reports and data stories that deliver value. Familiarity with other reporting tools and approaches is a big plus.
If you know your cartograms from your cartographs, your Fews from your McCandless and can explain the limited scenarios where a pie chart is acceptable - you should be talking to us. This candidate will join cross-functional sprint teams as a data viz expert - helping design data models, build semantic layers and crafting interactive dashboards so shiny they bring a tear to the eye.
The rate of change in these tools is phenomenal and so the successful candidate will have a history of quickly adapting to new technologies, a passion and desire to challenge tradition and a drive to help us define the future of data analytics.
You will be working remotely from Bulgaria from home or our office, collaborating and socialising with your colleagues across our two UK offices. Occasionally, we would need your help outside of the normal office hours which of course, will be highly recognised and rewarded. There will be some occasional travel, for example, you may spend a week getting trained in our UK offices or requirements gathering with clients, although not during the current pandemic.
- Successfully leading Power BI Analytics delivery projects
- Planning and delivering Enterprise rollout and migration to Power BI including Power BI architecture design, governance and driving adoption
- Gathering, clarifying and developing requirements with stakeholders of all seniority levels
- Contributing to the Adatis internal and external community by establishing a presence as a Power BI Analytics thought leader and influencer and contributing to the growth and development of Adatis Power BI service offerings.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of Modern Data Warehouse frameworks to be able to offer advice to clients on how and when to consider these technologies in support of their overall data strategies.
- Supporting the Sales team to shape and sell Power BI Analytics opportunities to new and existing customers.
- Delivering Power BI Training
- Satisfying the expectations and requirements of customers, both internal and external.
- Supporting others in their development
- Business and Requirements analysis.
- Project planning, management and leadership.
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Experience in Power BI design and development for creating insightful, interactive, and aesthetically pleasing reporting solutions
- Experience in Data Gateways and Administering a Power BI Tenancy
- Experience in rolling out Power BI across an organisation and assisting in the adoption process. This includes advising clients on the topics:
- Enterprise Architecture Design
- Participating in delivering Power BI content for internal/external community
- Strong communication skills
- Ability and attitude towards investigating and sharing new technologies
- Ideally, degree educated - computer science, data analysis etc.
- Microsoft certified (nice to have)
We have various levels of roles, below includes all levels, so it’s still worth getting in touch if you have a few. Current Microsoft certifications are useful but not mandatory – we’ll help you get those.
- Power BI Governance & Rollout
- Data Modelling
- Power Query
- Data Visualisation
- Data Warehouse Design Principles
- SQL Server
- Other BI / Data Visualisation Tools
- Data Engineering on Modern Azure DWH
- Analysis Services
There’s a long list of reasons, from the profit-share bonus to the company away days. Don’t underestimate the career opportunity – above all else, this is the chance to join an exciting and successful business that isn’t bogged down with big-company processes and formality. We take your career development very seriously, and we have a clear career model, a mentor programme that works and a culture where sharing information and insight is part of everyday.
- Attractive salary and Profit Share Bonus
- Great holiday allowance - 25 days + public holidays
- Company team days (3 times a year!!)
- Unlimited budget for books for your learning
- Trips to technical conferences (e.g. SQLBits)
- Travel card
- Multisport card
- All the usual perks (pension, healthcare blah blah)
- A company that values its' team above all else
- Freedom to grow your career path
- A flat hierarchy and no-door policy
- A relaxed approach to where you work (office, home, client)
We are keen to talk to people who want to work in a people-first business, and, like all of us, be keen to support, mentor and innovate together. This is a business small enough to know everyone; but big enough to provide great career opportunities. And we’re not precious about the way we do things; if there are better ways to do something, we want you to tell us and then make it happen.
We don't believe hiring is a tick boxing exercise, so if you feel you don't match the job description 100% but would still be a great fit for the role, please get in touch!
At Adatis, we believe, inclusion is the bridge for everyone to be their authentic self. We respect and celebrate our differences as diversity is what makes us unique and sparks our innovation. Be you with us and feel you belong.