In just over 15 years, Adatis has grown to over 100 people, become a Microsoft Gold Partner, opened offices in the UK, Bulgaria and India, and been recognised as a leader in everything from data strategy to analytics consultancy and data visualisation. But more than anything else, we are a people-first business with a close-knit team and a culture that people really love, and, importantly, a career model that lets you take control of your development and progression. So if you want to do some great things in data analytics (and have some fun at the same time), welcome to Adatis.
To be the data analytics company most admired for its people, culture and innovation.
In this customer-facing role, as a key and valued member of our Managed Services team, you will ensure that our customers’ enterprise-level applications in Data & Analytics are operating without incidents. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and have the professionalism to communicate with a variety of teams and users.
You will be located in Bulgaria and working from home or our office, collaborating and socialising with your colleagues across our two UK offices.
Occasionally, we would need your help outside of the normal office hours which of course, will be highly recognised and rewarded! There will be some occasional travel to work alongside our customers’ offices, although not during the current pandemic.
As a Senior Managed Services Consultant you will be expected to do the following:
- Support the onboarding of clients through the delivery of Service Design & Transition activities
- Ensure that technical knowledge is transferred and retained
- Act as a technical point of escalation for the Managed Service we deliver to our clients
- Collaborate on the definition and ongoing improvement of internal processes;
- Establish and refine technical best practices for delivering a premium Managed Service Influence the design of solutions such that they are supportable, including input into delivery frameworks
- Mentor the wider Managed Service team providing day to day direction where requires
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Enterprise-level engineering/development practices
- Attention to detail and a focus on continual improvement
- Ability to identify opportunities and issues
- Ability and attitude towards investigating and sharing new technologies
- Willingness to learn based on feedback and able to help others develop
- Strong written and spoken English
- Interpersonal skills
- Experience or/and interest in some of the following (but not limited to) technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Integration Services, Analysis Services, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Power BI etc.
There’s a long list of reasons, from the profit-share bonus to the company away days. Don’t underestimate the career opportunity – above all else, this is the chance to join an exciting and successful business that isn’t bogged down with big-company processes and formality. We take your career development very seriously, and we have a clear career model, a mentor programme that works and a culture where sharing information and insight is part of every day.
- Attractive salary and Profit Share Bonus
- Great holiday allowance - 25 days + public holidays
- Company team days (3 times a year!!)
- Unlimited budget for books for your learning
- Trips to technical conferences (e.g. SQLBits)
- Multisport card
- All the usual perks (pension, healthcare blah blah)
- A company that values its' team above all else
- Freedom to grow your career path
- A flat hierarchy and no-door policy
- A relaxed approach to where you work (office, home, client)
We are keen to talk to people who want to work in a people-first business, and, like all of us, be keen to support, mentor and innovate together. This is a business small enough to know everyone; but big enough to provide great career opportunities. And we’re not precious about the way we do things; if there are better ways to do something, we want you to tell us and then make it happen.
At Adatis, we believe, inclusion is the bridge for everyone to be their authentic self. We respect and celebrate our differences as diversity is what makes us unique and sparks our innovation. Be you with us and feel you belong.