Adatis are a Microsoft Gold partner who is fast becoming recognized as leaders within Data Strategy, Analytics and Architecture. We have helped some of the most recognized names within e-commerce, health, and advertising to create platforms that manage and make sense of their vast datasets.
We value our people above all else and have a culture of knowledge sharing and development. You will get time to spend on R&D, the latest technologies and training from some of the best in the industry.
We treat our clients' business like it were our own and in turn, we don't have utilisation targets for our consultants. We're not big on hierarchy or layers of managers – our internal relationships are based on trust. If you enjoy managing your own day with support when you need it, are self-aware and self-motivated, then we're for you!
- Working on projects that utilize products within the Microsoft Azure and SQL Data Analytics stack
- Satisfying the expectations and requirements of customers, both internal and external
- Supporting others in their development
- Contributing to Adatis and the external community
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Azure Modern Data Platform
- SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Data Modelling
- Data Warehouse Theory
Good to Have Skills:
- Technical Skills: Azure Synapse, Databricks, Python, PowerShell, Data Factory, DAX, Power BI or Data Analytics stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS).
- Should have experience in code repository management using TFS, Visual studio online, Git, SVN etc.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management, Data Science or Data Architecture.
- Hands-on experience on MS Azure Services with Developing, Deploying and configuring Azure Web Apps, Azure App Services using Visual Studio, experience in cloud migration and integration, Experience in building solutions using Event Hub, Service Bus.
At Adatis, we believe, inclusion is the bridge for everyone to be their authentic self. We respect and celebrate our differences as diversity is what makes us unique and sparks our innovation.
Be you with us and feel you belong.