In just over 15 years, Adatis has grown to over 100 people, become a Microsoft Gold Partner, opened offices in the UK, Bulgaria and India, and been recognised as a leader in everything from data strategy to analytics consultancy and data visualisation. But more than anything else, we are a people-first business with a close-knit team and a culture that people really love, and, importantly, a career model that lets you take control of your development and progression. So if you want to do some great things in data analytics (and have some fun at the same time), welcome to Adatis.
To be the data analytics company most admired for its people, culture and innovation.
In this customer facing role, as a key and valued member of our Managed Services team you will ensure that our customers’ enterprise level applications in the Data & Analytics are operating without incidents. You will be located in Bulgaria and working from home or our office, collaborating and socialising with your colleagues across our two UK offices. Occasionally, we would need your help outside of the normal office hours which of course, will be highly recognised and rewarded! There will be some occasional travel to work alongside our customers’ offices, although not during the current pandemic.
- Support the onboarding of clients through the delivery of Service Design & Transition activities
- Act as a Technical point of escalation by helping other members with technical issues, supporting Azure based Data Warehouse solutions (Data Factory, Databricks, SQL server)
- Act as a point of escalation by helping resolve complex client issues
- Collaborate on the definition and on-going improvement of internal processes
- Establish and refine technical best practices for delivering a premium service
- Influence the design of solutions so that they are supportable, including input into delivery frameworks
- Provide day to day direction to the Managed Services team where and when required
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- At least a few years of experience in a similar role
- Strong written and spoken English
- Experience with Enterprise level engineering and/or development practices
- Experience and/or interest in some of the following (but not limited to) technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Integration Services, Analysis Services, Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Synapse, Power BI
- Attention to detail and a focus on continual improvement
- Problem solving and ability to identify both opportunities and issues
- Ability and attitude towards investigating and sharing new technologies
- Willingness to learn from feedback and desire to help others
There’s a long list of reasons, from the profit-share bonus to the company away days. Don’t underestimate the career opportunity – above all else, this is the chance to join an exciting and successful business that isn’t bogged down with big-company processes and formality. We take your career development very seriously, and we have a clear career model, a mentor programme that works and a culture where sharing information and insight is part of everyday.
- Attractive salary and Profit Share Bonus
- Great holiday allowance - 25 days + public holidays
- Company team days (3 times a year!!)
- Unlimited budget for books for your learning
- Trips to technical conferences (e.g. SQLBits)
- Travel card
- Multisport card
- All the usual perks (pension, healthcare blah blah)
- A company that values its' team above all else
- Freedom to grow your career path
- A flat hierarchy and no-door policy
- A relaxed approach to where you work (office, home, client)
We are keen to talk to people who want to work in a people-first business, and, like all of us, be keen to support, mentor and innovate together. This is a business small enough to know everyone; but big enough to provide great career opportunities. And we’re not precious about the way we do things; if there are better ways to do something, we want you to tell us and then make it happen.