In just over 15 years, Adatis has grown to over 100 people, become a Microsoft Gold Partner, opened offices in the UK, Bulgaria and India, and been recognised as a leader in everything from data strategy to analytics consultancy and data visualisation. But more than anything else, we are a people-first business with a close-knit team and a culture that people really love; and, importantly, a career model that lets you take control of your development and progression. So if you want to do some great things in data analytics (and have some fun at the same time), welcome to Adatis.
To be the data analytics company most admired for its people, culture and innovation.
The role specifically involves being part of a Managed Services Team, but not just a traditional MS team; you will get to work with some really cool tech and learn new skills all the time, supported by an amazing team. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and have the professionalism to communicate with a variety of teams and users.
The role operates as a key member of our Managed Services team ensuring that our customer's enterprise-level applications in the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics arena are operating without incident and are evolving in line with changing business needs.
This is a customer-facing position. You will be working with our customers daily. You can expect to be mainly remotely located at one of our offices and occasionally working alongside our customers at their offices, so there will be some occasional travel.
Our UK offices are in Farnham and London, and the role can be based at either of the UK locations. You’ll be working, collaborating and socialising with your colleagues across all our offices. There will be a need to occasionally work outside of the normal office hours, but this can be remotely (from your home) and of course, this time will be recognised and rewarded.
- Monitoring data processes and pipelines
- Maintaining Cloud and on-premise environments
- Monitoring infrastructure performance/ costs and maintain systems according to client requirements
- Investigate and remedy incidents and requests
- Root cause analysis and reporting
- Technical documentation creation and control
- Collaborate with Senior Managed Service consultants on "Small Works" deliveries
- Experience gained from a Technical Support environment
- Ability to identify opportunities and issues
- Ability and attitude towards investigating and sharing new technologies
- Willingness to learn based on feedback
- Able to help others develop
- Strong written and spoken English
- Interpersonal skills
- Exposure or an interest in some of the following technologies (but not limited to): Microsoft SQL Server, Integration Services, Analysis Services, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Power BI etc.
There’s a long list of reasons, from the profit-share bonus to the company away days. Don’t underestimate the career opportunity – above all else, this is the chance to join an exciting and successful business that isn’t bogged down with big-company process and formality. We take your career development very seriously, and we have a clear career model, a mentor programme that works and a culture where sharing information and insight is part of the everyday.
- Attractive salary and Profit Share Bonus
- Great holiday allowance plus your birthday and volunteering days off
- Company team days (3 times a year!!)
- Unlimited budget for books for your learning
- Trips to technical conferences (e.g. SQLBits)
- Cycle To Work scheme
- All the usual perks (pension, healthcare blah blah) plus a few other cool ones
- A company that values its team above all else
- Freedom to grow your career path
- A flat hierarchy and no-door policy
- A relaxed approach to where you work (office, home, client)
We are keen to talk to people who want to work in a people-first business; and, like all of us, be keen to support, mentor and innovate together. This is a business small enough to know everyone; but big enough to provide great career opportunities. And we’re not precious about the way we do things; if there are better ways to do something, we want you to tell us and then make it happen.