In just over 15 years, Adatis has grown to over 100 people, become a Microsoft Gold Partner, opened offices in the UK, Bulgaria and India, and been recognised as a leader in everything from data strategy to analytics consultancy and data visualisation. But more than anything else, we are a people-first business with a close-knit team and a culture that people really love; and, importantly, a career model that lets you take control of your development and progression. So if you want to do some great things in data analytics (and have some fun at the same time), welcome to Adatis.
To be the data analytics company most admired for its people, culture and innovation.
We need you to help us break and create the rules to continue to be a place admired for our people, culture and innovation - and to help us in being a place that everyone wants to work, and no one wants to leave!
The role will vary depending on the project but will primarily focus on the delivery of enterprise-level applications in the Business Intelligence and Data Analytics arena.
This is a client-facing position, so the ideal candidate must be comfortable speaking with clients and occasional travel.
Our offices are in Farnham and London. The role can be based at either location. Induction, training and company meets are done at both offices. When we can, we generally get together at either of the offices on a Friday.
- Working on projects that utilise products within the Microsoft Azure and SQL Data analytics stack
- Satisfying the expectations and requirements of customers, both internal and external
- Supporting others in their development
- Contributing to the Adatis and external community
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Some industry experience or exposure in delivering Microsoft Azure or SQL Data Analytics solutions, with a good grounding in all associated areas
- Proven written and spoken English
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Ability and attitude towards investigating and sharing New technologies
- Ability to guide, direct or influence people
- Ability to identify opportunities and issues
- Willingness to learn based on feedback
- Able to help others develop
- Ideally, degree educated- computer science, data analysis etc.
- Microsoft certified(nice to have)
Peoples skills vary and that’s great because the role varies. You should be comfortable with at least one of the core technologies below and have an interest in at least two others within the core/supporting/principles. Current Microsoft certifications are useful but not mandatory – we’ll help you get those!
- SQL Server (T-SQL and DBA)
- Data Analytics stack (IS, AS, RS)
- Power BI, DAX
- Azure Data Lakes
- Azure ML
- Azure infrastructure
- R, Python
- Hadoop, Data Factory
- Data Modelling
- Data Warehouse Theory
- Data Architecture
- Master Data Management
- Data Science
There’s a long list of reasons, from the profit-share bonus to the company away days. Don’t underestimate the career opportunity – above all else, this is the chance to join an exciting and successful business that isn’t bogged down with big-company process and formality. We take your career development very seriously, and we have a clear career model, a mentor programme that works and a culture where sharing information and insight is part of the everyday.
- Attractive salary and Profit Share Bonus
- Great holiday allowance plus your birthday and volunteering days off
- Company team days (3 times a year!!)
- Unlimited budget for books for your learning
- Trips to technical conferences (e.g. SQLBits)
- Cycle To Work scheme
- All the usual perks (pension, healthcare blah blah) plus a few other cool ones
- A company that values its team above all else
- Freedom to grow your career path
- A flat hierarchy and no-door policy
- A relaxed approach to where you work (office, home, client)
We are keen to talk to people who want to work in a people-first business; and, like all of us, be keen to support, mentor and innovate together. This is a business small enough to know everyone; but big enough to provide great career opportunities. And we’re not precious about the way we do things; if there are better ways to do something, we want you to tell us and then make it happen.